It has been a realllly long time since I’ve done a Ten on Tuesday post – last January to be exact! It seems like it’s more than time to get back to it.
1. I took Rylie’s 2 month pictures the other day. I’ll post a bunch of them in the next few days, but here’s one of my favorite outtakes. Looks like she’s asking, “Are you really going to make me do this every month!?”
2. I can’t believe that #1 was about her being TWO MONTHS old! How in the world did that happen!? We’re loving on this precious girl every moment we get!
3. Van and I went to the Melting Pot for an early Valentine’s Day dinner the Saturday before V-day. Oh the deliciousness! I’m thinking just chocolate or cheese and chocolate if we go again. By the time the chocolate came, we were stuffed!
4. Van and I both decided that they put some kind of magic in their Rice Krispy treats at the Melting Pot. They were more yummy than either of us could believe!
5. I came across this print recently and can think of a handful of friends who need to own it! I’m especially talking to you Jessica and Caitlyn!
6. For Lent this year I vowed to not be on the computer, especially social media, after 4 pm so that I can deliberately spend more time with my family. It’s been a challenge, but so far, so good!
7. My parents are coming to visit at the beginning of March! So excited! My dad hasn’t seen Rylie since right after she was born so I’m excited for them to see how much she’s grown and changed.
8. We are hopefully going to make the trip to Raleigh with my parents when they’re here to see my brother. We have been meaning to go for a LONG time now!
9. I made these yummy cookies for church this past weekend. Recipe coming soon!
1o. Lots of things about food this week! But Van and I went to the new PDQ restaurant near Concord Mills this past weekend. We both had the chicken tenders with fries and honey mustard. We approve!