Goodness gracious! It has been too disgustingly long since I last posted. I guess I just ran out of stuff to say for a bit and life has just been busy! But I’m back!
I don’t really have much for tonight, but just wanted to pop in and say hi! Here are some things that have been going on around here…
- We (and by we, I mostly mean Van) have been working on another project in our kitchen and it’s almost complete! I am so ready to move out of the kitchen and onto other projects! I will post before and after photos as soon as its done…the goal is Thursday evening!
- Our next house projects are the hallway and my craft room! We are going to paint and get them ready so we can have the hardwood floors re-finished. Oh how I can’t wait for that to happen! Then we’ll be ready to tackle the rest of the carpet. Oh hallelujah!
- I am SO ready to whip up a real project with my sewing machine. So far I’ve made a pillow, but have been a little nervous to try anything else. But I was just given some fabric to play around with and it has gotten me super excited to finally make something.
- I wish I could craft all day. That would just be fab. Oh and bake too.
- Sooo it seems like forever ago, but two of our dear friends got married in January! Congratulations to Josh and Kristin!! I love when weddings are really representative of the couple…and their’s definitely way. So cool to see God working to bring those two together!
- And they are followed by three more weddings within the same friend group! So exciting! Congrats to Travis & Tonya, Justin & Rachael and Justin & Kate!!
I’ll be back later this week! Hope you have a good one!