Well here we are again! This week hasn’t flown by as quickly as last week, but I am very pleased that tomorrow is Friday and that I will have a chance to catch up from this week! So many activities and appointments, so little time!
1. I went to my first dress fitting tonight! It hardly has to be altered at all! We’re just taking the straps in a bit and voila! My dress will be ready!
2. On Saturday I have a hair appointment to do a little test run. I’m thinking some kind of side swept look. Not exactly sure yet. But I know that I don’t want it to be super curly with massive amounts of hair spray. So prom. And so not the look I’m going for! Oh but how I loved and desired that look in high school…
3. We have started receiving RSVPs in the mail and it’s so exciting! Ahhhh and it’s getting so close I can hardly stand it!
4. This week I finished my newsletter for next week on Tuesday. That’s a record. I normally finish it on Thursday. It was so nice to not have to think about it the rest of the week. Lame? Maybe. But I’m excited about it!
5. Tonight I made plans with my favorite Heidi for dinner next week. SOsoSO looking forward to this!!!
6. I’m so tired. But I hope I don’t go to bed by 8:30 tomorrow night like I did last week. Now THAT was lame. (but so very good)
7. Programs are “on the docket” (as Jess would say) for the next few weeks. Little pieces are coming together here and there. Doing those things now will be super helpful when I finally put them all together. Can’t wait for the finished product!
8. Van is awesome. That’s all I really need to say. But I can explain if you insist. Tonight I had my dress fitting and then we were meeting at Vintage Motor Club to go over some stuff. He made and brought me dinner…and even included a piece of gum in case my breath was stinky afterwards! Just one of the many reasons I LOVE HIM!
9. Next weekend we have our 2nd shower!!! Van’s mom and aunt are hosting it. I think it will be a lot of fun and Mama Lambert has been working so hard to make it special – down to the little details!
10. I hate to say it, but it’s bedtime. 4:45 will come way too soon!!