Wow. It has been so long since I’ve posted reguarly. Life will be busy the next few days, but I’m hoping to get caught up a little! So, on this lovely Thursday…
1. Merry Christmas Eve, Eve! We went to the Christmas Eve service at the Cove tonight. They get started a day early so that everyone has an opportunity to go (since so many people travel for Christmas).
2. It’s crazy to think that this will be my last Christmas at home. Of course we will spend time with my family on Christmas in the future, but it will be my last time waking up on Christmas morning at my house. Exciting and a little sad at the same time.
3. I’m loving the fact that all of my wrapping is DONE! I have been so much more ahead of schedule this year and it’s so great. I think my goal next year will be to have everything done and ready to go by mid-December.
4. I had the best time while Jess was visiting earlier this week. She arrived last Thursday and stayed until Tuesday morning. We stayed up way too late each night talking and had so much fun just hanging out every day. I loved having her here!
5. During Jess’ visit we made ALL of the invitations and I can’t wait until it’s time to send them out!
6. Deciding to take the entire week off before Christmas was brilliant. I am loving this time of staying up late and sleeping in. It’s going by way too fast though!
7. I really want to make these Snowflake Buttermints:
8. I know it’s Christmas and I shouldn’t be wanting anything, but this scarf is calling my name:
9. I made Banana Bread tonight after church. I’ve been meaning to make it for quite some time now. My mom has to work late and I’m excited for her to come home to that delicious smell and surprise.
10. I love this picture of Van and I that was taken at Lou and Roe’s Chrimstas party last weekend:
Just love that cute little face!