Only a few minutes to post…and go!
1. I have made a decision about THE DRESS!! Clearly you’ll just have to wait until April to see it!
2. Save the dates are in the final design stage. Thanks to a graphic designer at work for his help!
3. Speaking of work, I’ve been taking care of a fish for the girl who sits in the cube next to me. His name is Peter Gabriel II. Aww.
4. I guess they used Beta fish for some kind of event centerpiece a few months ago. Ever since I started they have been trying to get me to adopt a fish. No thanks. I don’t want to worry about feeding it and cleaning the tank. Nope.
5. The weather has changed drastically in the past week. It’s quite chilly, especially in the morning when I go to the gym.
6. So this summer I had an issue with my AC not working. Now my heat doesn’t work. Oy vey! Thankfully my seat warmers are functioning excellently. That’ll have to do for now.
7. There are SO many weddings coming up in the next few weeks! I can’t wait to see how differently everyone does things.
8. On Sunday night my dad, Van and I decided to take a little road trip to Atlanta this coming Sunday to see the Braves vs. Giants game. It could be a long day, but sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
9. My goal is to exercise every day this week (M-F). My reward will be stopping at the scrapbook store near Atlanta. Now that’s incentive!
10. My mom’s birthday is on Sunday: 10/10/10. So cool!!